Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Daddy's little Razorback, Mommy's little Easter Bunny

Ava loves to watch sports! Brad thinks she is into the game....I think she likes the colors, fast movements, noise and deep announcers' voices.
She was cheering the Hogs on in the SEC finals against the Georgia Bulldogs.
We lost, but she didn't seem too concerned.
She is already close to outgrowing her little cheerleading outfit!





OK, it's not quite Easter yet, but I thought I would try to get a cute little Easter picture of Ava today. We went to get her picture made with the Easter bunny last weekend and he wasn't at the mall! So I got up today to take some myself and awoke to find Ava had scratched up her face during the night. Oh well, you know what they say about making plans....
She looks more like an Easter chipmunk with those sweet cheeks!!

No comments: